AAUI

From: Iggy Drougge <optimus_at_canit.se>
Date: Thu Mar 29 08:46:26 2001

Pete Turnbull skrev:

>On Mar 29, 6:20, Iggy Drougge wrote:

>> What is a DD50? I'm thinking of the connector used on PS/2s, which looks
>like
>> a small Centronics connector.

>DD50 is a large D-connector, twice as big as a DB25 :-)

Ah, as seen on SUNs, then.

>"A small Centronics" connector could be lots of things, but if you mean a
>half-pitch connector with clips, that's a half-density 50-pin D-connector
>(even though it doesn't look quite like a miniaturised D-connector), and is
>the device recommended in the SCSI-2 standard.

According to the PS/2 FAQ, it is the same connector used on the RS6000, a
mini-centronics 60. OTOH, I've encountered yet another mini centronics
connector on my fancy new SCSI card in the model 95.
Then there is the card-edge connector used for internal wiring.

--
En ligne avec Thor 2.6a.
VIRGO (Aug 23 - Sept 22)