Apple LWPro parallel port?

From: Iggy Drougge <optimus_at_canit.se>
Date: Fri Mar 30 15:36:15 2001

John Foust skrev:

>128M is sick? It's not just an OS, it's an OS plus who knows what.

Then they should learn to keep things neatly apart. And what would require 128
megs of RAM? Simulations of a glaxy or two?

>You might as well rail about the price of electricity... a newer
>computer probably sucks less juice than a classic. Which do you
>want to run all day?

I want to run the computer I like. Besides, the 128 MB demand is akin to a
newer computer suddenly requiring three-pjhase power for no apparent reason.

--
En ligne avec Thor 2.6a.
I installed 7.6.1 on my Color Classic too.  It has 6mb ram now, and no FPU