FastPath

From: Mike Ford <mikeford_at_socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat Mar 31 01:06:56 2001

>> Got any FastPath docs?
>
>I do, plus, I was software lead on the FastPath at Shiva in the early
>90s. I did the FastPath 4+ and FastPath 5.

Teach me master. ;)

Actually I long for a one page crib sheet that tells how to use one in a
typical small home network, but last time I looked the reset doc was more
than a page. ;)

I would really like to learn how to use these devices, so any tips on
getting started, words of wisdom RE different roms etc.?