Mobo Question

From: Lanny Cox <chronic_at_nf.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat Mar 31 22:18:11 2001

It's about 2 1/2 times bigger than a PCI slot, as i originally mentioned. It
looks a lot like an ISA port (ISA style connectors and black casing), but is
a lot bigger. There's only one connector on the mobo, which does support the
riser card theory. Luckily, the system has onboard video, serial and
parallel ports, etc. so it won't be so bad.

-Lanny