Is this a IBM RT mouse?

From: Pete Turnbull <>
Date: Sun Jan 27 06:11:22 2002

On Jan 26, 21:10, Doc wrote:

> What DO ya call that huge chunk o' rubber right behind the male end,
> anyway?

EMI filter. An interference suppressor consisting of a ferrite tube
clamped onto the cable to reduce RF radiation.

But I liked Dave's answer too.

Pete						Peter Turnbull
						Network Manager
						University of York
Received on Sun Jan 27 2002 - 06:11:22 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:34:58 BST