IMSAI 8080

From: Richard Erlacher <edick_at_idcomm.com>
Date: Fri Mar 1 20:46:00 2002

Has anyone gotten one of these? I haven't liked the concept on which they
were built since day 1 and probably never will have one, but the original
Imsai front-panel, and some of their boards were pretty decent, though they
were always too costly for my taste.

Unfortunately, the new stuff is completely incompatible with original S-100 as
shipped, so it won't be of any help in debugging the "real" stuff.

If anybody has first-hand knowledge of the current Imsai offering, and by that
I mean physical contact with the hardware, not just reading the stuff on the
web site, I'd surely like to know more about it.

Dick