Far-Out Languages

From: jeff.kaneko_at_juno.com <(jeff.kaneko_at_juno.com)>
Date: Sat Mar 2 08:58:44 2002

Yeah-- After I posted that message, I looked it up.
I was very surprised to find a web page for MOUSE,
not to mention a personal web page for Peter Grogono,
the guy who invented it!

BTW--

He did write what I still consider to be the definitive
introductory PASCAL text: _Programming_in_PASCAL_.
Short. Concise. Just about everything you need to
know, without reference to a specific implementation.

Awesome book. They don't write 'em like that anymore--
it doesn't take up enough shelf space.

Jeff

On Fri, 01 Mar 2002 22:41:26 -0700 Ben Franchuk <bfranchuk_at_jetnet.ab.ca>
writes:
> jeff.kaneko_at_juno.com wrote:
> >
> > This makes me think of another 'minimalist' language:
> > MOUSE. I have a book about it here someplace.
> >
> > Of course, that been said, MOUSE is positively verbose
> > by comparison . . . .
> Somebody has updated it and cleaned up the code. search for it on
> the
> web.
>
> --
> Ben Franchuk - Dawn * 12/24 bit cpu *