Need Shugart 851 manual

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sat Mar 2 19:55:29 2002

Don,

  Thanks for posting these. I know that I just asked for the jumper
settings but I think I'm going to need more. I want to replace some Shugart
800s in my Intel MDS with the Shugarts 851s and I've been studying the
interface, wiring and S 800 setup and Intel has cobbled up a truely
bizzarre setup and I think I'm going to need the whole OEM setup manual for
the 851 so that I can find out where to make some of the circuit
modifications. A couple of people have already promised to get me a copy.
Thanks.

   Joe