Suggestions for hauling Computer Garage from Beaverton, OR to Yates Center, KS?

From: Gary Hildebrand <ghldbrd_at_ccp.com>
Date: Tue Mar 5 16:38:10 2002

I haven't done U-Haul since 1979, for apparent reasons.

First, get a diesel truck. Mileage is much better; gas engines only get
about 5 mpg and the trucks might do 50 mph flat out.

Second, have a partner to trade off on driving. You'd be amazed how
tiring driving a truck at 50 mph can be. And take plenty of breaks.
You'll have to when you get gas/fuel.

Good luck . . let us know when things are set up down there, I may make
a road trip south to see the goodies . . . . .

Gary Hildebrand
St. Joseph, MO