Decwriters

From: William Donzelli <aw288_at_osfn.org>
Date: Tue Mar 5 17:56:00 2002

> Bill donzelli is putting together a tripo west. you shoukld contact him
> as he thinks he can carry the decrwriter.

This is still a good possibility, but anything going west or eastbound
would have to go on the trailer. Caccooning in shrinkwrap, as I posted
before, would be difficult but possible, as the DECwriters are dumb
shapes. I am open to hauling the things regardless - just keep in mind
that it will not ride inside the van.

So far the trip involves a stop in Chicago, a delivery in Denver, a stop
in Sun City West, a delivery in Los Angeles, and finally some foolishness
in San Francisco.

William Donzelli
aw288_at_osfn.org