Suggestions for hauling Computer Garage from Beaverton, OR to Yates Center, KS?

From: Roger Merchberger <zmerch_at_30below.com>
Date: Tue Mar 5 18:11:18 2002

Rumor has it that Merle K. Peirce may have mentioned these words:

>I hate getting started early in the cold anyway! Isn't that what ether's
>for, anyway? Only yuppies use glow plugs. :)

Only if you don't own the truck!!! ;-P Ether is *very* hard on diesel
engines -- with regular use, it drops the life expectancy of the engine by
over 50%, and the more you use it, the harder starting the engine becomes,
so you need more ether, so it starts even harder...

It's a viscious cycle...

My dad runs nuthin' but Cummins Big-Cam (had a II, a IV, and a V, methinks)
and has had great luck with 'em - but he takes damn good care of 'em.
[read: never uses ether]

To bring this back on-topic[ish] - don't buy a Kenworth (KW) - the
computers in them really *suck*. 'Course, they're not 10 years old...
they're prolly Pentiums... ;-)

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger
--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   ---   sysadmin, Iceberg Computers
Recycling is good, right???  Ok, so I'll recycle an old .sig.