Here's a link you all might like....

From: Chad Fernandez <fernande_at_internet1.net>
Date: Wed Mar 6 03:26:57 2002

That actually makes sense, too. Just the other day in the USA Today, I
read that the old US Embassy in Afghanistan was equipped with old
Wangs. Same article that stated that 2 year old computers from the IRS
were going to Afghanistan, for the new government. I could help but
wonder why we were getting rid of two year old computers..... as they
were scheduled to be decommissioned before they were going to
Afghanistan.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA