New Finds for museum this week

From: John R. Keys Jr. <jrkeys_at_concentric.net>
Date: Wed Mar 6 10:15:12 2002

Got these two items for free; a HP 150 II (no keyboard) and a Atari
SM124 monitor.
For $10 I got Power Mac 5400/120 (has a bad hard drive).
My Microvision system arrived with 3 game cartridges and works great
(for what it does).
Got a great book titled Modern Computer Concepts-The IBM 360 Series by
Edward J. Laurie. It's stamped inside as being a "EXAMINATION COPY" and
was printed in 1970. It has 926 pages and lots of great pictures. Only
cost 50 cents at a thrift here.
Won a Brainiac (1959) kit computer on eBay it looks almost complete and
will make a great display item. Now if I could only find a Geniac for
cheap. :-)
I asked before and never got one answer but does anyone have a extra
Hero Jr remote control that they would like to sell?