I have a PDP-11/34 programmer's console, what should I do with it?

From: Andreas Freiherr <Andreas.Freiherr_at_Vishay.com>
Date: Wed Mar 6 13:03:55 2002

John,

somewhere in the basement, there must be a big box full with circuit
schematics...

I might try to find the docs during the weekend. If nobody else is
faster, I'll go on the expedition then.

Just to make sure: as opposed to the much simpler turnkey console, we're
talking about the programmer's console that has a six-digit seven
segment display and a keypad with octals and function keys like "LOAD
ADR", "DIS ADR", "EXAM", "DEP", "BOOT", "INIT" etc.? - IIRC, it's the
KY11-LB or so?

Andreas

--
Andreas Freiherr
Vishay Semiconductor GmbH, Heilbronn, Germany