Keys needed for Data I/O programmer

From: Rich Beaudry <r_beaudry_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu Mar 7 15:43:59 2002

Hello all,

I have a Data I/O 201 EPROM burner that needs some repairs to the keypad.
It is missing the 1, 4, and 7 keytops, along with the white plastic pieces
that fit under the keys, and keep the contacts open. Does anyone have a
dead Data I/O 201 (or similar) that they'd be willing to pitch in my
direction? I suppose I should call Data I/O for parts, but I haven't tried
them yet...

Thanks!

Rich B.