Thinning the heard

From: Allison <ajp166_at_bellatlantic.net>
Date: Fri Mar 8 07:37:43 2002

An aside to all this, and hopefully the last words.

The equipment was mine to dispose of. How, is my choice.
To put it bluntly, if there were no response, I'd have
called a few people on last resort and if no interest I'd have
then landfilled them. Often with my time being very limited
I will impose those conditions that will least impact my time.
Usually no outside the US 48 states as packing, paperwork
and shipping requires *time* even if minimal effort. I am not
a business with a shipping department.

Personally I'd rather see them used or at least recycled.
However, I dont have unlimited space and If I can't use it
or don't use it then maybe it's time to remove it.

I was glad that there were at least three people that
could and would pick them up.

Allison