Data I/O Unisite programmer

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_cfl.rr.com>
Date: Fri Mar 8 07:56:50 2002

  Is anyone familar with these? I don't don't know much about them other
than that the surplus dealers all think they're worth a fortune. Anyway I
"rescued" one out of a scrap pile. First, is it worth trying to repair and
use? I already have a Data I/O model 29. Second, it's missing the two
disk drives but otherwise it seems to be in decent condition. Can these
use standard 3.5" floppy drives? I THINK these have their complete
operating system on disk. Can anyone confirm that? Does anyone have the SW
or manuals for it?

   Joe