Thinning the heard

From: Douglas Quebbeman <dhquebbeman_at_theestopinalgroup.com>
Date: Fri Mar 8 12:22:20 2002

> On Fri, 8 Mar 2002, Dan Wright wrote:
>
> > how about this: whoever's giving away the equipment can do it in whatever
way
> > they damn well please? it's their stuff, after all... sheesh.
>
> Finally, some sense!

Agreed. We associate here my mutual choice, and we haven;t
chose to create a communal organizational structure (and
a commune simply won'y work with most groupings of people[0])

[0] ObCommFactoid: not slamming communes, but having lived
    in one for nine months, I can tell you it takes a
    special group of people to make it work, and we weren't
    sufficiently special..