MicroVAX-II questions

From: Allison <ajp166_at_bellatlantic.net>
Date: Fri Mar 8 13:10:28 2002

From: Christopher Smith <csmith_at_amdocs.com>

Wrong! Unsupported means don't call if it don't work. It does not mean
it will not work. It does work and if the DEQNA is working as it should
(some dont) with few problems. It was done to retire the DEQNA as a
then very old design that was replaced by the better, lower cost DELQA.
You can get away with a DEQNA as late as 5.4-4, I'm running one!

I was a digit then, and it was significant to my projects so I was in
the loop as it were.

Allison