HP 9845B parts available

From: Innfogra_at_aol.com <(Innfogra_at_aol.com)>
Date: Fri Mar 8 14:43:33 2002

Well, I dug it out and brought it home. I am willing to part it out.

What I have is a 9845B with no monitor, interfaces, paper cover, Roms or Rom
Carts. It does have it's tape drives and a good keyboard

I am willing to sell or trade parts. I saved it mainly to see what it looks
like inside. I have wanted to take it apart for years.

I used to have several and kept this for parts. Now this is the only one I
have left, sniff.

Please contact me off list at
whoagiii_at_aol.com

I will ship parts internationally.