OT: name that computer

From: Michael Schneider <ms_at_silke.rt.schwaben.de>
Date: Sun Mar 10 12:30:11 2002

Hmm, i've actually seen that episode yesterday here on German TV.
"Bezaubernde Jeannie", as they call it here, is a definitve MUST for me
(Old!) and my daughter (very young..), every saturday.

The "Computer" (called "Eric" in the german version) looked like
something thrown together, mostly older IBM stuff i would say.
The console looked like one from a smaller '360.

The typewriter "the Master" used was definitively an IBM

ms

--
Michael Schneider                       email: ms_at_vaxcluster.de
Germany                                  http://www.vaxcluster.de