Microchannel and Redhat?

From: Chad Fernandez <fernande_at_internet1.net>
Date: Mon Mar 11 12:12:41 2002

The only difference in the hardware setup is that I added an Adaptec
SCSI card, since I don't have a Linux driver for my Future Domain card.
The HD is on the FD, and the CD is on the Adaptec. RH doesn't complain
about the HD at all, only the CD. Also, I've installed RH from this
media before, although it's been about 6 months. I'm confused.... I
suppose I could try my other Adaptec card, but I'd have to open it....
it's still sealed.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA