Toshiba 3100SX laptop

From: Chris <mythtech_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon Mar 11 12:25:11 2002

My local Salvation Army store has a Toshiba 3100SX laptop for $8.00 if
anyone wants it.

It is the laptop, and a toshiba carry bag for it. There was no power
supply that I saw, or manuals.

Also, on the back there is a spot for what looks like a modem (don't
remember exactly what it said, something about phone interface though)...
but other than the cover plate, whatever is supposed to be installed in
that spot is missing (there is a whole in the plate, and you can see
inside to where something should be).

It was there as of Saturday, and they are closed on Sunday's, so it is
probably still there. If someone wants it, just let me know, I'll grab it
for them and ship it out.

Obviously if you want it, you cover actual purchase cost ($7.99 + 6%
sales tax) and shipping... I'm not interested in making money off it (but
if you want to slip me a buck for picking it up, that's always nice).

-chris

<http://www.mythtech.net>