OT: name that computer

From: Fred Cisin <cisin_at_xenosoft.com>
Date: Tue Mar 12 13:36:43 2002

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Douglas Quebbeman wrote:
> I think he had drag queens like Herbert J. Hoover in mind...

Herbert? or JEdger? (or both?)

> a psycho who also kept a noted heroin addict supplied with
> their fix, the addict in question being the doctor of our
> beloved Sen. Joseph McCarthy...
> the things you learn once they're dead in the grave... just
> wait till Reagan's been gone a while...

Most leaders are sexually active.
Was Clinton in the closet? Couldn't he do better than THAT?
How about Starr's obsessive voyeurism?
About the only exception was Nixon. I am willing to believe that he was
the only president EVER who couldn't get laid.

It took a while before even Kennedy's sexual activities became widely
known, and Eiesenhower's affairs still remain "discrete".
How long will it take before we find out about Ford, Bush, Carter,
Reagan, etc?