OT: name that computer

From: Dave McGuire <mcguire_at_neurotica.com>
Date: Tue Mar 12 13:49:40 2002

On March 12, Fred Cisin (XenoSoft) wrote:
> > a psycho who also kept a noted heroin addict supplied with
> > their fix, the addict in question being the doctor of our
> > beloved Sen. Joseph McCarthy...
> > the things you learn once they're dead in the grave... just
> > wait till Reagan's been gone a while...
>
> Most leaders are sexually active.
> Was Clinton in the closet? Couldn't he do better than THAT?
> How about Starr's obsessive voyeurism?
> About the only exception was Nixon. I am willing to believe that he was
> the only president EVER who couldn't get laid.
>
> It took a while before even Kennedy's sexual activities became widely
> known, and Eiesenhower's affairs still remain "discrete".
> How long will it take before we find out about Ford, Bush, Carter,
> Reagan, etc?

  Personally, I'd be pretty worried about ANYONE with that much power
who doesn't Get Some with some degree of regularity.

  I can see it now: "Welcome to CNN. Six countries were wiped off the
map by US nuclear missiles this afternoon because the President hadn't
Gotten Any in fifteen years. Leaders from nearly thirty countries are
busily putting young nubiles on airplanes bound for Washington in
hopes that this will ensure their countries' safety from the Wrath of
the Horny President."

     -Dave

--
Dave McGuire