elobby on ebay

From: Gunther Schadow <gunther_at_aurora.regenstrief.org>
Date: Tue Mar 12 16:17:15 2002

John Allain wrote:

> I remember there being a thread about problems dealing
> with an ebay userid elobby. I have a lead on where that
> person moved to for anyone who has valid unresolved
> issues with that dealer.
> Available off list.

Hi, I dealt with elobby before (bought a DSSI drive last
year when they were 10 times more expensive than today :-)
and he shipped promptly and fine. I noticed he was gone
from ebay since a couple of months ago. What happened?

regards

-Gunther

--
Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.                    gschadow_at_regenstrief.org
Adjunct Assistant Professor        Indiana University School of Medicine