Yea, I just got two KDA50 sets!

From: Gunther Schadow <gunther_at_aurora.regenstrief.org>
Date: Tue Mar 12 20:03:40 2002

Hi, just got two KDA50 sets off ePay for a reasonable price.
Very calm auction that was. Since I only have one Q-22 bus
machine, I might have one set to trade against a UDA50. Or
may be I should get a side-table style VAX around it. Although
I don't like the high market price for those. BTW: how come
that last year I payed $100 for an RF72 drive just last year
when they now go for $10? I now have 5 DSSI drives and only
one place in a cabinet to run the nicely. I guess it's
about time to get a sidetable-style enclosure or a 4000 for
those.

cheers,
-Gunther

--
Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.                    gschadow_at_regenstrief.org
Adjunct Assistant Professor        Indiana University School of Medicine