Commodore tape drive

From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre_at_stockholm.ptloma.edu>
Date: Wed Mar 13 07:46:58 2002

> I have a commodore tape drive from a Vic 20, it may also work with a C= 64
> it's available for postage if anyone is interested, I need to know if
> there's interest in the tape drive by this Friday, the 15th, otherwise it's
> off to goodwill for it.

I need a "new" Datasette myself, so sure, I'll take it if no one has spoken
for it. If you're in Southern California, I can come by and pick it up;
otherwise, my address is

Cameron Kaiser
25040 Stewart Street
DC 1101
Loma Linda, CA 92350

Let me know the damages.

 Cameron Kaiser, Point Loma Nazarene University * ckaiser_at_stockholm.ptloma.edu
-- Magic Eight Ball vs. Microsoft: "Outlook not so good" ----------------------