1101 RAM Chips Needed

From: Bill Richman <bill_r_at_inebraska.com>
Date: Wed Mar 13 07:57:28 2002

As previously posted, I recently finished building a Mark-8 computer
(8008-based). It works great - in fact, I just added an EPROM board so I
can run demo programs and eventually bootstrap from paper tape last night.
The problem is, I only have 256 bytes of RAM. I would like to find 3 more
banks (24 chips) worth of 1101 RAM chips. If anyone has any they'd like
to trade for a brand new Harris 1802 microprocessor (build your own ELF!)
or other chips, or cash, please let me know.

(By the way, if you contacted me in the last couple of weeks about the
free stuff, it was all left at Mailboxes Etc. last night, and should be
going out today via UPS Ground. I'll e-mail the recipients off-list today
or tomorrow to confirm, and let you know the total for shipping.)