Interesting places in Chicago area?

From: Feldman, Robert <Robert_Feldman_at_jdedwards.com>
Date: Wed Mar 13 08:32:37 2002

American Science and Surplus does have some interesting things, but not too
much in the way of electronics, and the prices are fairly high. I've never
been to the store in Geneva, but if you go out to Fermi Lab, Geneva is not
too far from Batavia, where Fermi is located.

George, if you are interested, I can send you the email of someone at Fermi
who is on the HPLX (HP Plamtop computer) mailing list. Used to be that Fermi
was pretty open (with the Illinois Prairie Path running right through it),
but after 9/11, they tightened up. I'm not sure if it has relaxed again.

Bob