Semi-OT: PMac 6100 DOS

From: Marion Bates <Marion.Bates_at_dartmouth.edu>
Date: Wed Mar 13 15:06:17 2002

--- Chris and Martin K?ser both wrote:
There should be a cable that plugs into that port. That cable will then
have an RGB video connector to go to a monitor, an RGB video connector to
go to the Mac's video out port, and a PC Joy stick port.
--- end of quote ---

Wow, ok. She had me convinced that it "always worked" in this configuration, but that's clearly not true. She must've forgotten all about the Mega-Dongle.

I have emailed her to find out if she still has it somewhere. Fingers crossed... :)

Thanks for all the help, everyone!

-- MB