HTML in EMAIL

From: Andreas Freiherr <Andreas.Freiherr_at_Vishay.com>
Date: Thu Mar 14 07:05:41 2002

"Wayne M. Smith" wrote:
> There's something worse -- it's called Netscape mail. We were just forced to start using it (or, alternatively, the even worse AOL
> Mail) at work "because we own it." Completely unconfigurable.

I became a happy Netscape user long before it had anything to do with
AOL (don't remember if it was V2.x or V3.x), and before I switch to M$,
they must either brainwash or force me, or they must learn how to write
programs (not just GUIs!).

What adjustment is it that you are looking for in Netscape? - Maybe I
can give you a hint? Selecting either HTML or plain text as the mail
format is really easy, and if you try to forward HTML-formatted mail to
recipients who prefer text-only, you can even _opt_ to be asked before
sending. Is that "unconfigurable"? ;-)

--
Andreas Freiherr
Vishay Semiconductor GmbH, Heilbronn, Germany