Free books in Irvine, CA - mostly Apple IIc/e

From: Chris <mythtech_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Mar 14 22:20:52 2002

>14. Apple IIc Scribe User's Manual

Is this the manual for the thermal AppleScribe printer? (sounds like it)
If it is, can you toss it in the mail for me? Priority is fine with me
(so you can get a free envelope or box, or whatever... it isn't a fragile
item so a simple priority mail pouch will work well).

I can mail you cash, or stamps, or send paypal, or whatever you want to
cover postage.

-chris

<http://www.mythtech.net>