elobby on ebay

From: Chad Fernandez <fernande_at_internet1.net>
Date: Thu Mar 14 22:57:08 2002

I was looking at his feedback earlier today. lucite-bakelite seems to
deal with one other Ebayer over and over again. I looked at one of the
auctions and it was some sort of packaging thing. Weird.

He actually does have one item I may bid on. He has a single device
case cable. It's a little longer than I need, but they don't seem to
come up in my searches on Ebay.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA