elobby on ebay

From: Chad Fernandez <fernande_at_internet1.net>
Date: Fri Mar 15 09:59:21 2002

Russ,

If you've got lots, then I may want several, but well see :-)

I have a newer cd-rw drive that I want to install into an external
case. The problem is that the case is an old one and uses centronics 50
connectors. I bought a very nice Sun 68 to 50 pin scsi cable, not
realizing that it used the newer high density 50 pin connector. I'd
like to replace the cable in the scsi case with one that has the newer
high density 50 pin connectors. It doesn't need to be very long, maybe
5 or 6 inches, needs the plates to make it fit into the larger wholes,
and have the second connector for a terminator.

BTW, that Microchannel Raid card I bought from you..... just went to
London :-) I traded it with a few other cards for some RS/6000 memory,
keyboard, NIC, and transceivers.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA