Need Best Z-80 Disassembler

From: Douglas Quebbeman <dhquebbeman_at_theestopinalgroup.com>
Date: Fri Mar 15 10:09:41 2002

Well,

The subject says it all... I have a ROM (a 2764
I think, it came to 8K bytes) I need to render
into the most readable source code possible.

It is Z-80 executable, and contains ASCII strings
that have their high-order bits set (yes, PR1ME).

I have a few disassembler stored on some archive
somewhere. But on the chance that a lister might
know of a more modern Z-80 disassembler than what
I'm likely to have, I thought I'd post a query.

This need comes after having acquired and replaced
every single board in my Prime, only to still have
it be non-operational.

Thanks in advance,
-doug quebbeman