Z80 BigBoard ID Needed

From: Richard Erlacher <edick_at_idcomm.com>
Date: Sat Mar 16 09:13:45 2002

I've still got a "BigBoard" or two, and the accompanying 12-15 diskettes, as
well as a couple of compatible keyboards (hacked at the connector so a simple
flat cable makes the connection). I can guarantee that they don't, at the
moment, work, though I can also guarantee that they did, at one time, prior to
an IC failure. I was busily working on these, one of which was working OK,
when something went poof, and I set them aside. I've simply not gotten back
to them.

Dick