(Fwd) IBM 1401

From: Jay Jaeger <cube1_at_charter.net>
Date: Sat Mar 16 18:59:30 2002

Suggest you contact Paul Pierce, for starters.

Check out his web site, http://www.piercefuller.com/collect/, particularly
http://www.piercefuller.com/collect/main.html
and http://www.piercefuller.com/oldibm-shadow/

This last link has some 1401 software, and a 1401 simulator (which works at
least partially, but has not, as far as I know, been thoroughly wrung out).

Jay Jaeger

---
Jay R. Jaeger The Computer Collection
cube1_at_charter.net