list problem fixed

From: Jay West <jwest_at_classiccmp.org>
Date: Sun Mar 17 00:48:54 2002

The problem with the mail servers has been found and fixed. Turns out it wasn't due to the changes I had made. One of the open relay databases that we use for checking smtp servers that we will converse with is currently out of service it seems (mail-abuse.org). As a result, all the "dns"-style lookups our mail server would do to them to check for open relays would timeout. I removed the check for that service temporarily until it's disposition is known. Fear not - we have other services we check for open relay as well and they are still in effect.

If there are any further problems with the list, please email me directly. And now, finally, perhaps sleeeeep

Regards,

Jay West