Bob's Netscrape crash

From: Chad Fernandez <fernande_at_internet1.net>
Date: Sun Mar 17 15:16:57 2002

Bob,

What version of Netscape and what OS? Netscape has been very stable for
me. I'm using 4.77, I think. I've used others, such as 4.08, and have
never had problems with it munching my mail..... I admit it does crash
sometimes. I did use Kaufmans MailWarrior for a little while. I liked
it because of it's small size, but whenever it crashed..... it would
almost always eat my crunch my email. I'm using Win98, BTW. I have
kicked around the idea of switching to Eudora.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA