VT-320 Hack+Tip for Smokers

From: Allison <ajp166_at_bellatlantic.net>
Date: Mon Mar 18 08:12:53 2002

Ok,

The LK201, 301 and 401 are interchangeable, regardless of the cpu
used internally. There is NO VAX, Decmate, Pro version or
rainbow version save for different colored key caps. I regually swap
LKx01 where x={2,3,4} keyboards with any VAX, Decmate, VT220,
320, 330, 340, Pro3xx and friends. They all used the same cord set.

I happen to prefer older LK201 for keyfeel, and later LK401s for
the sculptured layout.

The LK250 however is a TOTALLY different animal and uses
different keycoding to be compatable with PCs or VAXmate
(a sorta PC). There are several different cordsets for this one.

Allison