playing with the VAX 6460

From: Gunther Schadow <gunther_at_aurora.regenstrief.org>
Date: Tue Mar 19 13:50:01 2002

emanuel stiebler wrote:

> I hope you know this site :
>

>>Re: Ultrix Freeware Archive

I was just there, and the funny thing is, this is pretty much exactly
the combination of things that I was looking to getting installed.
Except for Emacs and TeX, but I will do this easily with the boost
of prebuilt stuff now. May be I should contribute my builds to this
place.

PS: Albert, Mike, I have here a diff for Ultrix 4.2 sources of

date(1) that makes it Y2K compliant. Let me know if you need the
binary as well.

PPS: Have your guys ever tried to build Ultrix from sources? I found
some critical pieces missing, like /usr/sys/sys/kern_lmf.c and possibly
more.

regards
-Gunther

--
Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.                    gschadow_at_regenstrief.org
Adjunct Assistant Professor        Indiana University School of Medicine