HP LJ 2 mobo -> Apple LW 2 NT

From: Fred Cisin <cisin_at_xenosoft.com>
Date: Tue Mar 19 17:40:16 2002

Yeah, but if we had known sooner what you wanted, ...
At the last Foothill, there was a LJ2 for FREE. I didn't take it because
of the extreme difficulty I had finding a home for the last one. It had a
letter and a legal tray. I didn't take those because I felt that whoever
took the whole thing was entitled to them.