trivial KIM question

From: Richard Erlacher <edick_at_idcomm.com>
Date: Tue Mar 19 20:54:36 2002

Back in the '70's I gave away my blue cover manual when I decided there was no
significant difference. Note that this newer manual, the one I kept, has a
pretty thorough description of what appears on the pins of the CPU during
every clock phase of every clock cycle of every instruction. I've seen no
other manual that does that so thoroughly.

Dick