HP LJ 2 mobo -> Apple LW 2 NT

From: Chris <mythtech_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Mar 19 22:15:20 2002

>Let me check... I have half a dozen of these in various states of repair and
>probably, IIRC, have one extra legal tray. I can probably part with that if
>it will do someone some good.

Yes... I am still on the hunt for a legal tray for that printer engine (I
don't care specifically which model it comes from, as long as it fits the
SX engine that is used in the HP LJ 2, and Apple LW IINT among other
printers that use it)

I do have enough letter trays, so I am only in need of a legal size tray
(and if anyone has it, an envelope tray might come in handy as well)

-chris

<http://www.mythtech.net>