Anybody need Indigo R3000 parts?

From: Bill Bradford <mrbill_at_mrbill.net>
Date: Wed Mar 20 09:54:36 2002

Anybody need Indigo R3000 parts? I've got four or five machines with
system board and LG1 framebuffer and at least one SCSI drive sled
each, and at least 16meg RAM. No keyboards or mice tho.

If you're in the Austin area and ask nicely, I may just give you one
if you come pick it up and ask nicely.. If you're anywhere else, I'd
prefer small trades to make it worth boxing up and hauling to the postal
place (and you pay shipping, of course).

Just trying to clean out the garage...

Bill

--
Bill Bradford