list changes & RFC on archives & rack chassis

From: Cini, Richard <RCini_at_congressfinancial.com>
Date: Wed Mar 20 11:19:33 2002

Jay:

        I like the HTML filter, although the number of HTML posts is pretty
small.

        The only thing I ask you to consider is somehow obfuscating member's
email addresses in the searchable article database. I've noticed spam in two
email accounts that I've previously used when posting to the list. These two
accounts I don't use in any Web-related way that could be clipped by a
spambot (like posting in newgroups). That's why my MSN account is mostly
spam but my work account and Optimum Online account are virtually spam-free.

        Obviously this makes it hard for off-listers to contact individual
members relating specifically to that post. Comments?

Rich

Richard A. Cini, Jr.
Congress Financial Corporation
1133 Avenue of the Americas