ZX-TEAM meeting and Webcam

From: Christopher Smith <csmith_at_amdocs.com>
Date: Wed Mar 20 12:45:22 2002

Actually, I think it may be better to mount a strategically
placed laser diode, and a reflector on the opposite side.

That would take a visual cue at the point the roll got thin
enough to let the laser hit the other side...

> Now how do you tell if the previous occupant actually washed their
> hands?

A very low-power line running to the edge of the drain, that
would allow the water to complete the circuit when it hit
the bottom of the sink. You could couple that with a soap
dispenser sensor (Is that anything like conjunction junction?)
and get a pretty good test.

Chris

Christopher Smith, Perl Developer
Amdocs - Champaign, IL

/usr/bin/perl -e '
print((~"\x95\xc4\xe3"^"Just Another Perl Hacker.")."\x08!\n");
'