Toilett processing (Was: ZX-TEAM meeting and Webcam)

From: Fred Cisin <cisin_at_xenosoft.com>
Date: Wed Mar 20 20:41:41 2002

> > Or build a dispenser, and have it maintain an inventory count
> Heh. And an attached loudspeaker to notify the building when the user
> grabs half the roll?

Worse than that; it dispenses. You need to key in your P.I.N. and request
and it will decide whether to give you that quantity based on your
account, and whether you washed your hands last time, etc.

Actually, the paper handling system in some of the old Panasonic printers
could be adapted. It would reel back in what the cat had taken, and then
advance just enough to provide a grip for pulling.