ZX-TEAM meeting and Webcam

From: Glen Goodwin <acme_ent_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed Mar 20 23:00:00 2002

> From: Fred Cisin (XenoSoft) <cisin_at_xenosoft.com>

> Is there a Linux port for the ZX81?

No, it doesn't even have a serial port (yuk yuk).

If you'd like to turn your favorite 486 into a ZX81 there are ZX81
emulators for Linux, but to my knowledge no one has even entertained the
idea of doing some flavor of Unix on ZX81 hardware.

Hmm, now thatcha mention it, Linux makes more sense than Windows or GEM,
CP/M's already been done, VMS ain't happening here, and I *really* don't
want to port MS-DOS ;>)

Glen
0/0